Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Sliders and Replys

5 posters

Go down

Game Sliders and Replys  Empty Game Sliders and Replys

Post by scousebronco Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Didn't know were to put this lol. Anyway just played my pre-season game Vrs Texans and we both agree that the blocking sliders need fixing as on every KO an punt (apart from 2) there was a holding pen. Also i'm finding my players fatigued to quick after 4-5 plays they were dark orange, red, or backup was playing.

PS any1 who is like me and enjoys saving good/funny plays in the reply section after the game, well EA has fucked that for us :@ . SS Godfrey had the most amazing FR, he scouped the ball up but triped on my man but as he fell he did a cartwheel and ran 74yds 4 the score ;( .
scousebronco
scousebronco

Back to top Go down

Game Sliders and Replys  Empty Re: Game Sliders and Replys

Post by Dryheave1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 pm

yeah after a game I used to LOVE to go back and check out some replays. You could learn some things from them...plus if you wanted to save them, post them on YOUTUBE etc..etc.. NOW YOU CAN'T...freeking EA, it seems to be only an ONLINE FRANCHISE issue too, because I've played a few RANDOM ONLINE games and the Replay feature is available there...screw you EA! Mad Mad
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I think the game between me and Dry last night was the best spot for GIG.

SCORE: 10-6

Big defensive battle with real sim reaction of players. I explain. Cb don't underneath the routes before the Wr.
And they don't do STUPID int when they are on their back not looking at the ball.
Pass rush work perfectly and you have to "think" like a real Qb to anticipate the motions of the zone defense.

I really enjoyed the level of settings we made. Hope Dry will confirm
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Deniki Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 pm

No replay sucks!! Every game I had a crazy play I wanted to take a look at....scouses fumble cartwheel for a td, kaepernick flattening my mlb on his way to a big td run and last night Gerhart I swear broke 10 tackles on 1 play! I think he only got a yard, but was nuts!! I thought he was down like 8 times and the play just kept going and going!
Lord_Deniki
Lord_Deniki

https://www.facebook.com/Deniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

YES Mani, I thought the settings worked very well. I didn't have any problems with them.

Lord, yeah the no replay does SUCK...I'm pretty sure you can save them but you have to PAUSE THE GAME right after the play happens to do it. (and I try to avoid pausing the game at all costs) ...maybe they'll patch it, who knows?
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by RVallee Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Lord_Deniki wrote:No replay sucks!! Every game I had a crazy play I wanted to take a look at....scouses fumble cartwheel for a td, kaepernick flattening my mlb on his way to a big td run and last night Gerhart I swear broke 10 tackles on 1 play! I think he only got a yard, but was nuts!! I thought he was down like 8 times and the play just kept going and going!

Yeah that Gerhart play was hilarious. I think he was just on like a pile of guys, not touching the ground. All you hear is that tackle "grunt" over and over and over. Ugh!....Ugh!....Ugh!...Ugh!...I was just paranoid he was gonna fumble it lol.
RVallee
RVallee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down