Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuckin Sim game

+8
Dryheave1
champgiff
Riverside
Logan_Buckler
tru11
bretty
jmi426
Jordzie
12 posters

Go down

Fuckin Sim game Empty Fuckin Sim game

Post by Jordzie Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 am

For those of u who dont reply to pm's to organise games ur a bunch of faggots
i ended up with a sim loss because titans owner doesnt reply and they left it to the last min to put his team on auto.... i got my team with a losing record and i have no chance for play ofs but wat a crock of shit!!!!

Jordzie

Back to top Go down

Fuckin Sim game Empty Re: Fuckin Sim game

Post by jmi426 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:21 am

Tell us how you really feel
jmi426
jmi426

http://jmi426@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 am

Jordzie wrote:For those of u who dont reply to pm's to organise games ur a bunch of faggots
i ended up with a sim loss because titans owner doesnt reply and they left it to the last min to put his team on auto.... i got my team with a losing record and i have no chance for play ofs but wat a crock of shit!!!!

Ur draft pick will be better!!!
Calm ur Farm!
U should see him at home cutting sick!
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 am

that silly pats guy already running scared off you it seems Razz
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

this is being reviewed sorry Jord
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverside Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 am

kind of the same story could be this week with me - NO didn't open my PM on forum (that was send 3 days ago). Hope that he'll add me to his friend list and we will play our game (request was send).

just a thought - if you send a PM and it remains not open with one day left before advance - maybe we would put non-responding owner on autopilot? giving another team a day to play the game at the convenient time for them? I think that's an obligation of each of GM to check the PM everyday - not telling already about the situations when you got your game not played. It shows if you respect your opponent.
Riverside
Riverside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordzie Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Riverside wrote:kind of the same story could be this week with me - NO didn't open my PM on forum (that was send 3 days ago). Hope that he'll add me to his friend list and we will play our game (request was send).

just a thought - if you send a PM and it remains not open with one day left before advance - maybe we would put non-responding owner on autopilot? giving another team a day to play the game at the convenient time for them? I think that's an obligation of each of GM to check the PM everyday - not telling already about the situations when you got your game not played. It shows if you respect your opponent.

could not agree more!

Jordzie

Back to top Go down

Post by champgiff Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Riverside wrote:kind of the same story could be this week with me - NO didn't open my PM on forum (that was send 3 days ago). Hope that he'll add me to his friend list and we will play our game (request was send).

Solid idea IMO
champgiff
champgiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 pm

yeah, it is getting annoying to say the least..I had my game against Rascrush simmed, although this was a little different..He missed our gametime. He did message me to apologize for that. But then he had to work next day (advance day) so he couldn't play. I message Stocks, Stocks does put him on Auto-Pilot right before advance, HOWEVER, I'm not half way through 1st Quarter when stocks aks me if I can Super-Sim it cause advance was already 1 hour late and I guess some guys were complaining....So I just said, SCREW IT and just simmed the damn thing....(I did luck out and got the win)

I don't know, just seems like it's getting harder to get a damn game scheduled..the idea mentioned above sounds pretty good because the problem is we give the guy who's DRAGGING HIS FEET too much leeway then before ya know it it's ADVANCE TIME and the guy who was putting in the effort to schedule the game gets SCREWED...
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by RVallee Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I honestly think the Scheduling Forum should be utilized more. Everyone....EVERYONE should be posting in there, in my opinion. Even if you schedule a game on chat, post "Min-DET scheduled for Friday 8pm EST"...or if you send a PM and hear no reply put "Sent DET PM, no reply" the next day....and so on, so that we all have record of who is being active and who isn't, and who should get put on Auto, etc...

I'm not trying to scold, I'm just as guilty. But it makes it easier to see. He could say I never got a PM just as easy, you'd have to let us log in to prove the point.
RVallee
RVallee

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 pm

The thing that ive found is if you organise befor ur in the week that u play helps,

If u talking in advance it gives u the flexability of having the full league week to play, not day1 and 2 of the league week taken up but waiting for contact,

I do like the idea of a visible transparent scheduling conversation on a forum so it cant be avoided

Look we are all busy pple, i get that,
Being Busy is also being Organised,
I bet the people who organise earlier and have more contact are actually the ones with more going to arrange around.
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by H64mmy Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am

RVallee wrote:I honestly think the Scheduling Forum should be utilized more. Everyone....EVERYONE should be posting in there, in my opinion. Even if you schedule a game on chat, post "Min-DET scheduled for Friday 8pm EST"...or if you send a PM and hear no reply put "Sent DET PM, no reply" the next day....and so on, so that we all have record of who is being active and who isn't, and who should get put on Auto, etc...

I'm not trying to scold, I'm just as guilty. But it makes it easier to see. He could say I never got a PM just as easy, you'd have to let us log in to prove the point.

totaly agree. I have never understood why someone would want to schedule through pm's when their is a thread for each week. everything out in the open then.
H64mmy
H64mmy

Back to top Go down

Post by montes Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 am

The only.time i problems schedulin is wen my opponant wont reply. I normally have weeks scheduled at a time. For example, this season i had 7 weeks scheduled in one afternoon . It is possible to schedule ahed

montes

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverside Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:17 am

that's another solution... to write in forum topic.
but something must be done for sure - now I'm waiting for response since Monday... Neutral ok - its the first time happening with me - but still...
Riverside
Riverside

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

im easiest to schedule with
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordzie Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 am

tru11 wrote:im easiest to schedule with

cause u neva leave the house u hermit Wink

Jordzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 am

This is a issue i like the ideas i hear
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Stocks Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 pm

ya if you check you PM on the fourm each day,or come the fourm each day.you wouldnt have a problem.I have an PM from this fourm sent to my email so i get it right away
Stocks
Stocks

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Jordzie wrote:
tru11 wrote:im easiest to schedule with

cause u neva leave the house u hermit Wink

a black man like me aint build for this damm cold outside Laughing
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by montes Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm

tru, if that the case move down here to texas, i have a job for you as soon as you get here. Everybody know black people can cook. lol. LEt me know when your here. Very Happy

montes

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverside Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 pm

thanks to Stocks and Logan was able to play game at normal evening time (as advance for me means night time). texasbomb didn't sown up Sad
Riverside
Riverside

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm

im dammm good cook Very Happy

love me some BBQ as well
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Stocks wrote:ya if you check you PM on the fourm each day,or come the fourm each day.you wouldnt have a problem.I have an PM from this fourm sent to my email so i get it right away

RIGHT ON, Stocks!....That is the PROBLEM in a nutshell....2 CLICKS is all it takes..click the scheduling thread and click your PM's and there should be no problem at all...The problems start with these people who think their games are going to "Magically Happen"...or think they are just going to "run into you" on the PS3.....YOU MUST check the forum..and sorry, I don't buy the "I'm busy" excuse....If your so "busy" you can't take a couple of seconds to check the forum, then maybe you should QUIT....Rant over! Mad
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stocks Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 am

Oh very good dryheave.a little effort will go a long way
Stocks
Stocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content