Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURF TALK with LOG&STOCKS

+3
Lord_Deniki
Pya-Mustang86
Mani
7 posters

Go down

TURF TALK with LOG&STOCKS Empty TURF TALK with LOG&STOCKS

Post by Mani Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:15 am

Here and on the site you will find the link for the exclusive videopodcast of our analyst Log&Stocks about the headlines of the league.

You can use this topic also to write it down your request about something you want to talk about.

Follow it and enjoy the league at a new level!
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

TURF TALK with LOG&STOCKS Empty Re: TURF TALK with LOG&STOCKS

Post by Pya-Mustang86 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm

How about a pod cast talking about everyone who switched teams for Madden 13 and how their new team fits their style of play. As well as future prognostications of how said player will do with their new team.
Pya-Mustang86
Pya-Mustang86

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I like this Stang!
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Deniki Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm

a division run down would be cool. a division every couple of days, i know it's hard with some new ppl, but could be cool
Lord_Deniki
Lord_Deniki

https://www.facebook.com/Deniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am

Lord_Deniki wrote:a division run down would be cool. a division every couple of days, i know it's hard with some new ppl, but could be cool

This is something already in preparation... Cool
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlouismartin Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:13 am

Not sure if this is the place for this, if not I apologize, but I just wanted to say hello. My name is Dean, and Mani and I go WAY back. We use to be in a league a few years ago, and I just wanted to recognize his on-going efforts to maintain a sweet league. Well done Mani!

As for me, I don't have Madden, and I kind of retired, but it is so cool to see you guys still rocking and rolling. Maybe I will dust off the old cleats and get my butt down to Game Stop and pick the game up-- for old time sake.

Carry on gentlemen!
-Dean

dlouismartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 am

Were you panthers owner in madden 11 the year you retired?
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 am

Correct me if im wrong..... i have a feeling he is the OLD commish, I signed up to play M10 with........
Started GG and when i left 3/4 M10 to go travelling for a year he took over my Pats
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 am

dlouismartin wrote:Not sure if this is the place for this, if not I apologize, but I just wanted to say hello. My name is Dean, and Mani and I go WAY back. We use to be in a league a few years ago, and I just wanted to recognize his on-going efforts to maintain a sweet league. Well done Mani!

As for me, I don't have Madden, and I kind of retired, but it is so cool to see you guys still rocking and rolling. Maybe I will dust off the old cleats and get my butt down to Game Stop and pick the game up-- for old time sake.

Carry on gentlemen!
-Dean

cheers Dean, you will be always welcome here. If GRIDIRONGAMERS exist, a big reason why is you!

Mani
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 am

am i thinking of the same person guy mani?....
or some one else?
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 pm

No no brett...he is exactly the guy you was thinking...the first original commish of GRIDIRONGAMERS
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlouismartin Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Yes Bret, you are right. I actually retired as the Raiders owner I think. I can't remember. My co-commissioner was champgiff. He was a always Denver. I am not sure if you guys ever found out what happen, but I feel compelled to tell you all. I don't want you guys to think I abandoned you. LOL Wink

I got an email from the hosting company (siteground), and they said I was using too much bandwidth and I got shut down. I was like, WTF?

This sucked or obvious reasons, but what really sucked was I couldn't contact anyone, because the site was down.

After a few tickets they told me that the chat room may have been causing the issue, but first they tried to get me to pay 60 a month. I was like -- um no.

But they didn't tell me about the chat thing until a few months had passed. It was quite upsetting. I actually still have the original emails from the service rep, but there customer service was terrible.

BUT I DIGRESS. Hope you all are having a blast!

I recognize Bret, Lord Deniki and of course, the Italian Stallion, Mani.

dlouismartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Deniki Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi Zealous! Nice to see you around Very Happy
Lord_Deniki
Lord_Deniki

https://www.facebook.com/Deniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Zeaolus dissent! I have champgiff On my friend list...would be' awrsome to have you back!
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm

dlouismartin wrote:Yes Bret, you are right. I actually retired as the Raiders owner I think. I can't remember. My co-commissioner was champgiff. He was a always Denver. I am not sure if you guys ever found out what happen, but I feel compelled to tell you all. I don't want you guys to think I abandoned you. LOL Wink

I got an email from the hosting company (siteground), and they said I was using too much bandwidth and I got shut down. I was like, WTF?

This sucked or obvious reasons, but what really sucked was I couldn't contact anyone, because the site was down.

After a few tickets they told me that the chat room may have been causing the issue, but first they tried to get me to pay 60 a month. I was like -- um no.

But they didn't tell me about the chat thing until a few months had passed. It was quite upsetting. I actually still have the original emails from the service rep, but there customer service was terrible.

BUT I DIGRESS. Hope you all are having a blast!

I recognize Bret, Lord Deniki and of course, the Italian Stallion, Mani.

Here the story of Gig, my old friend:

After you leave, Champgiff managed the league for few times. If i remember correct, he decided to part ways because he was near to start a religious path.
After that, the shadows seemed to take the league. Day by day we was lossing owners and appeal.
The Forum was no more updated and so on.
When i entered the league i was proud to be in the league where the main target was to share fun.
I always remember the big game reports. Seems like I was playin only to can read that big stories and share the passion for this game.

From that i take more responsabilty and i refused to let the league go down.
I take the commish role. Changed the forum site. Worked hard for create again a strong core of players, but mostly the spirit that was the secret of success on the original GRIDIRONGAMERS.
This is witnessed by some old owners that are still here.

Now we are marching great from 2 years.
We have a brand new site alongside the forum, www.thegridirongamers.com with the Chat that is our difference maker.

I hope you will be proud for what you've created.

Mani
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 pm

dlouismartin wrote:Not sure if this is the place for this, if not I apologize, but I just wanted to say hello. My name is Dean, and Mani and I go WAY back. We use to be in a league a few years ago, and I just wanted to recognize his on-going efforts to maintain a sweet league. Well done Mani!

Carry on gentlemen!
-Dean

Is this the old commish? I joined GG in Madden 10 as the 49ers and some of the originals are still around. Mani, myself, Bretty, dryheave etc
Max
Max

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:58 pm

yes Max, he is!
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down