Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong.

4 posters

Go down

So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong. Empty So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong.

Post by tru11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 am

i made it real easy for you by putting in colors and took the time to even show you when i said what.

now feel free to explain to me when WEEKLY, SEASON and Milestone became 1 and the same thing.

according to EA, Google and the dictonary they are still different things like i claimed Razz

tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong. Empty Re: So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong.

Post by champgiff Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:25 am

This thing just needs to be dropped. This is getting rediculous. Montes did what he did, punishment was handed out, he fully accepted it, and issued an apology. The punishment fits the crime, and I'm sure he won't do it again. Lets see a little pride swallowing and put this thing to bed.
champgiff
champgiff

Back to top Go down

So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong. Empty Re: So Deniki feel free to point out where i was wrong.

Post by tru11 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:27 am

nah when people say im talking out of my ass i want them to point it out.

he quoted a part off my first post( reply #3) but forgot the most important word lol.

that word is WEEKLY.

there is no way in madden you can earn more XP from a weekly goal no matter how much you go over that goal lol.

if a WEEKLY goal is set at 3 TD 700 XP, you will get 700 XP even when you get 30 TD instead of the required 3 thats triggers it lol.

WEEKLY XP doesent stack.

where he thought i slipped up was when i went to explain to rvallee what i meant with reply #20.

the explanation in reply #23 can be confusing if you fail to notice im talking about milestone goals there lol.

i think he failed to notice i was talking about different things and he thought he had me Laughing

or he just quoted the wrong reply though.
but then again if he did, how come he knew what to delete and what to keep lol.

i guess we should just wait for an explanation lol.

tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pya-Mustang86 Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 am

champgiff wrote:This thing just needs to be dropped. This is getting rediculous. Montes did what he did, punishment was handed out, he fully accepted it, and issued an apology. The punishment fits the crime, and I'm sure he won't do it again. Lets see a little pride swallowing and put this thing to bed.

Pride isn't the only thing tru swallows.
Pya-Mustang86
Pya-Mustang86

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 am

Enough we are moving on I'll have my computer back tomorrow so if anyone has any questions in private stocks has ps3 and is running a bit behind we both had work @ 6est
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 am

Pya-Mustang86 wrote:
champgiff wrote:This thing just needs to be dropped. This is getting rediculous. Montes did what he did, punishment was handed out, he fully accepted it, and issued an apology. The punishment fits the crime, and I'm sure he won't do it again. Lets see a little pride swallowing and put this thing to bed.

Pride isn't the only thing tru swallows.

nah i lay off the mushrooms and XTC lol.
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down