Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL GIG OWNERS ( INFO ON THE FALCONS)

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL GIG OWNERS ( INFO ON THE FALCONS) Empty ATTENTION ALL GIG OWNERS ( INFO ON THE FALCONS)

Post by montes Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:51 pm

I dont like doin this but i have no choice. I have already spoken to Mani about this and he is ok with it. So heres what is goin on. I have been having my first home built the last couple of months and the builders are about 2 weeks behind. So due to this i am haveing to move in with my in-laws until it is finished and of course thier internet F***ing sucks, so as you can tell i will put myself on auto pilot as of no later than saturday october 27th. So if you play me just play the cpu until i get back. At the rate my house is goin right now it should be finished around November 15th and if so i will hvae my internet hooked up on the 16th but cant be for sure. So if you are scheduled to play me just play the cpu until i get back. And if you play me around the november 15 th time frame please pm me or send me a message in the weekly matchup thread and i will get back with you. I will still be able to participate in the chatroom and on the GIG website just wont be able to play my games. I really appreciate this guys. And good luck to all in the rest of the season and see you guys soon.
Thanks,
Michael Montes

montes

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL GIG OWNERS ( INFO ON THE FALCONS) Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL GIG OWNERS ( INFO ON THE FALCONS)

Post by bretty Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Good Luck with the Move Montes!
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down