Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLSHIT910

+3
Mani
montes
CJTWOK9
7 posters

Go down

BULLSHIT910 Empty BULLSHIT910

Post by CJTWOK9 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 pm

rymac got a cpu game against me is total bullshit when i got no pm message on this site (which i dont check anyways cuz its stupid) and no message on ps3 and no attempt at all to play me BULLSHIT

CJTWOK9

Back to top Go down

BULLSHIT910 Empty Re: BULLSHIT910

Post by montes Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Is it not a requirment of the league to be active in the websitte?. Huh?

montes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:45 pm

montes wrote:Is it not a requirment of the league to be active in the websitte?. Huh?

Infact kev. And the game, for your info, was simmed.

I put you on autopilot because Rymac wrote me he tried to contact you.
Everyone have noticed that in the last time you was not so active on site and chat. You can't blame anyone for this, and write on every thread is not an answer.

We have HERE a schedulation topic. We have HERE the private messages to be in touch.
If you prefer the mail, you need only to ask about it.

Cheers

Thecommish
Mani
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 pm

My 2 cents..when it comes to scheduling I try to use/check EVERYTHING..PS3 messages, PM's on THIS SITE, Scheduling thread ON THIS SITE, Personal Emails...

I'm not EXACTLY sure what happened here.. CJ says he got NO PS3 message,did HE send one to Rymac?? ..I think BOTH owners should send out PS3 messages....on the other hand, CJ saying, "i got no pm message on this site (which i dont check anyways cuz its stupid)
Is sort of troubling, what the hell is that supposed to mean?...If your a member of this league you should check the league website from time to time....maybe both owners share some of the blame here?....It's really not that hard to schedule a game, as long as BOTH owners but a little effort into it.

Last edited by Dryheave1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 pm

thanks Dryheave. you stole the words from my mouth...
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rymac588 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Ok, as everyone knows I am readily available always and have never had a problem scheduling a game. I DID send a message on the site and also posted in the game scheduling thread (go check). I wasn't on my ps3 so I didn't send a message there because well I did the other two and you should also try to contact me also. I also asked several time in the chat if anyone had seen you to try and get ahold of you.

The game was put on autopilot but it was done fairly late for me to play. Plus I am not a big fan of playing CPU so I let it go ahead and sim. I don't appreciate a thread like this, nor do I appreciate the complete lack of communication and somehow having the blame passed on to me.

You SHOULD be active on the boards and SHOULD check your messages. I believe this is in the rules.

rymac588

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 am

Yes, needless to say Mani talked to me about this I agree with him. I don't believe tired hard play number one. Number 2 you can offer your email, your phone number or whatever other gadget you have, and part me understands this method; however the first line of communications has to be THE SITE, THE PM ON SITE! It is why it is there mani designed it with that hard work in mind. YOUR # can not acceptable with data charges and other overseas issues. PM on site, or psn. If both parties don't mind the text when, but PM or psn first. It's not stupid its direct.

I support Mani
Co Comish
Logan
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by rhinocharge99 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

part of being in the league is being active and participating, that includes being responsible enough to set up your games...we have a waiting list of guys that can find the boards...its not alot to ask..
rhinocharge99
rhinocharge99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum