Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coaches Bios

+4
Alex-willoz
XRunnerBSP
Stocks
rhinocharge99
8 posters

Go down

Coaches Bios Empty Coaches Bios

Post by rhinocharge99 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Since we have such a wide and diverse group from all over the world I thought it would be cool to get to know each other a little better and see where we all are and what we do..So I'll start it off.

Rhinocharge99-seattle seahawks

Got the nickname Rhino from my golf buddies from my golf game..I'd always seem to fall behind and always come charging back in the end so they called it the rhino charge one day and it stuck..

I grew up in North Carolina and lived in Vinginia Beach for a while and then moved to Tampa in 1999. I'm 45 yrs old and Married with 2 kids 23yr old daughter and 16 yr old son. Been playing video football since the intellivison days and even played on the atari 2600..loved tecmo bowl on the nintendo and on sega as well..moved on to nfl game day on the ps1 and then onto madden and been on it ever since..

Played basketball,tennis,baseball/softball in my younger days, but now im a golfer. I play about twice a week and shoot in the high 70s to low 80s. I had a hole in one back in 2005..

Looking forward to playing each and every one of you..

Coaches Bios IM000085-1

Coaches Bios 2012-08-23182834_zpsa409941c The RHINO-MOBILE

Coaches Bios 2012-08-14195208 sales meeting punt pass and kick competetion at raymond james stadium

Coaches Bios 2012-08-14193641

Coaches Bios 2012-08-14173605

Last edited by rhinocharge99 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot my pics)
rhinocharge99
rhinocharge99

Back to top Go down

Coaches Bios Empty Coaches Bios

Post by Stocks Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Stocks-Packers

I got Stocks from it being part of last name,Stocklosa.I grew up in Woonsocket Rhode Island.Just turn 34.I been playing madden since the early day.Always played competitive.I am happly engaged to my best gal Michelle,she is a huge Pats fan. As for sports I have played Baseball,Hockey,Golf. I was a goalie,and was scouted by quinnipiac college.I never got to play for them due to money.I went to play for a Divison 3,an my 2nd year i was the starter.I played in the same rink the USA beat the Russia's.I played golf my hole life,played Divsion 3 for CCRI.I had a hole in 1 in high school match.I now try for the RI amateur,Missing the cut by 2 shots. I shot low 70s with a 69 last year.I played for a Semi-Pro Football Team, I played 4 games an was cut.I was a slot WR and on Kick off an return. http://www.eteamz.com/woonsocketwardogs/ if you want to check it out. I am also a mountain climber/hiker.I hike the Appalachain trail in 2001.I been to Alaska 3 time time.I climber Mount Rainer 14,000, Mount Fairweather 15,000 ft and the great 1, mount mckinley 20,000 ft, I had spot on a team an planned for Mount Everest,but family didnt support it. Been a die hard of GG an will always for this league

Coaches Bios 111111

Coaches Bios 2222211

Coaches Bios Climb210

Last edited by Stocks on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stocks
Stocks

Back to top Go down

Coaches Bios Empty Re: Coaches Bios

Post by XRunnerBSP Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 pm

XRunnerBSP - Cowboys

XRunnerBSP is my truck.. 2009 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner (BSP is the color.. Black Sand Pearl)
[img]Coaches Bios Truck10[/img]

I Currently live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (hate it here, especially in the F*n winter). I'm currently 31 turning 32 in November. Happily single cause I have a giant psycho magnet attached to me apparently lol.

I've been into video games since oh dear god since I can remember, huge PC (gaming and building) and Console gamer. Grew up playing Soccer from age 4-21 (indoor and outdoor) had tryouts when I was 21 for Canada's Jr team made the cuts but after a required medical is mandatory and that prevented me from playing (concussion issues prevented carrying on sports competitively) also played football throughout highschool. I'm into working on vehicles in and out of the shop. I also when Canadian weather permits it ride a 2006 Honda CBR600RR Sportbike (it will be the death of me as I am what you would call one of those douches who loves to rip around the city Razz).

I am currently recovering from 2 surgeries on my ACL within the past year (ball hockey injury) So alot of my time is spent managing it to prevent requiring another surgery aswell and doing exercises to strengthen it so I can get back into playing sports (competitively in leagues that don't require a medical). So alot of my time is spent playing video games and working out as I have become a gym monkey while reconditioning my knee.
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-willoz Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:54 am

I live near Guildford, Surrey, England. I'm 19 have been the youngest member of the franchise on and off for a while.

I play (field) hockey and cricket. Don't expect half of you to understand or to have played either of these sports. Currently into my coding. Currently making web apps and trying to make a career out of it. Will be launching my first one fairly soon. Massive Swedish House Mafia fan and generally that kind of music.

Alex-willoz
Alex-willoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverside Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 am

Riverside - Raiders.

I'm from Eastern Europe - Ukraine. Was born in Kiev 28 years ago. Spend 1 year in UK (study), some months in Italy (hi, Mani Smile ).
Riveside - is the name of my favourite Eng.soccer team (Boro) stadium. I'm using this nick for 10 years already.

I'm happy married for two years and we've got 8.5 month son (he was born on 1/1/12 santa ). I'm working as analyst in financial company and enjoing my job. Wife is staying at home with kid. Before we used to travel all around the world and that was the main hobby. Currently kid is our everything Smile

Was playing in real Ukraine premier league soccer young accademy team (keeper), was team's captain. Several head concusions and two minor leg surgerys made my career ended. Doctors prohibited to enter pro sport. So for some years I've played just for fun in amateur ice-hockey team.

Since I remember myseft I was playing sport-managers games (first maybe PC game "CM3" in 1999). Some four years ago I've bought PS3 and started to play Madden, NHL, FIFA. The biggest achevement was as a goalie in NHL where in '10 and '11 for two real years I was top-10 world goalie in the amusing 6vs6 all human players regime. In 12 I've concentrated on FIFA (where I'm playing in national Ukraine 11vs11 team as staring keeper) and Madden. Found this league where I can connect my since-childhood sport-managers addictivness with playing process in great community. Due to soccer Euro'12 and for a fresh air for my child I left league this summer moving to non-internet connected village, but here I am again and so glad to find a lot of familiar faces. This year I'm going to play in this Madden league only + will spend some time in FIFA helping virtual national Ukraine 11vs11 team. NHL? I think I'm over it already...

sorry for my English - as you can understand - its not my native language.
Riverside
Riverside

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 am

Mani-Niners

As you all know, i'm a demigod. When i came to earth,it's for Madden.
My nickname start with my volleyball teammates.
The complete Nick is MANI DI FATA (italian). Translate: HANDS OF WIZARD.

On my volley team I was the setter (played semi-professional from 14 years old since 34). i play piano (live music in the club) and i'm a politic journalist for the main broadcast in Italy (Sky-owned by Rupert Murdoch). So, my teammates decided that my hands was not so bad.
And from there, i used Mani in all the internet stuff: facebook, twitter and so on.

I'm 36 years old. Just married, almost 4 months. Travel a lot for work and i have very few free time.
I started to play madden in 2009. YOu know, in Italy the american Football is like the soccer in U.S.
But i never lost a game on Tv ( my wife is happy for this.......)and Madden gave me a lot of fun.

I joined GRIDIRONGAMERS on 2009. Jaguars. starting season 2-9. And some fellow that are currently in the league was there. This is what i consider the best spot for what this league means to me.

Coaches Bios 37566410
ME PLAYIN MY KEYBOARD

Coaches Bios 19053_10
ME AT WORK

Coaches Bios 16405011
ME AND MY WIFE
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 am

Bretty, - Patriots 24yrs
Sydney Australia

Joined GG for Madden 10' then for M12
Been playing madden since PS2'
This is my only league so I'm 100% involved in this one...

First NFL game I watched 01 Super Bowl, Pats vs Rams, Had a sickie and stayed home...I was 12
Became a MASSIVE Patriots fan
Ive Developed an more in depth understanding of the Game in the last 2 years....still am

I'm a electrical estimator for a commercial electrical fit out company.
Played baseball growing up, Not a Gun at it like u lot with ur sports

Coaches Bios Image12

Coaches Bios Image13
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by arodgers12 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Arod12 or Arodgers12
I live in Missouri, 5 minutes outside of St. Louis. I'm currently attending a community college and I'm in my 1st year. I'm 19 years of age. Baseball was my favorite sport growing up, and it probably still is. When I was growing up, my dad was a Packers fan and I decided to watch the game with him (I was about 5-6 years old). Ever since the I developed into a diehard Packers fan.

I have meet a lot of good friends in madden leagues, but this is my only current Madden league, but I'm in 2 baseball text sim league. It's a fun game called Baseball mogul and you have no controll of the team on the field you're just the GM. One league in in is currently in year 2032 and has a great core of guys. This is my 1st year in Gridiron Gamers. I really love this league, because we're a different age, but we all play our games and have fun.

I don't currently have a full time job, but I did work a little in the summer.
arodgers12
arodgers12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum