Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XAT is a POS!!

3 posters

Go down

XAT is a POS!!  Empty XAT is a POS!!

Post by XRunnerBSP Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Can we PLEASE! get a new chat! XAT is the biggest pile of monkey crap I've ever seen and I've seen alot of Apple's in my day, and when I can say Apple is a better product then something then you know it royally a Piece of Sh*t!

Solution IRC
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not only is it stable so less being booted mid fucking convo, but multiple ways of accessing it other then having to have you flipping browser open or in some people's cases with their sh*t Apple products (yes you Bretty Razz) they can access without doing a dance and a jig just to get on the chat.

JUST my 2 cents but i'm sure oh EVERYone is with me on this that XAT is a piece of shit and are annoying with being booted mid convo or if they idle too long and the desyncing not to mention this solution would solve the ridence of the Troll who like to wonder into the chat.
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

XAT is a POS!!  Empty Re: XAT is a POS!!

Post by Mani Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Cory, let me know what i have to do to install this new chat, if you believe is better
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Well, from the feedback I'm getting from most they are unhappy with the new chat saying it's too complicated, it's not flashy enough and then we got some more specifically Stang who can't figure out how to type his name in the Nickname box and click the Connect button. Apparently a program/chat method that's 15yrs old is too complicated for some to figure out and isn't suped up like a 95 civic with a 100hp engine under the hood.

So if you want put XAT back up. However, XAT is on the list right below Apple/Mac of things I refuse to touch so I won't be in the chat!

if you need me or need to schedule a game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is my EMAIL
Ba1rD80 is my PSN
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 am

I love the chat it load faster simpler, and clean no bots
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum