Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!

+5
Pya-Mustang86
LetsGoBears_
Logan_Buckler
RVallee
XRunnerBSP
9 posters

Go down

Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!  Empty Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!

Post by XRunnerBSP Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:09 am

All I gotta say is Kev aka Burr is a total douche and by far the most retarded fucking halfbreed i've ever seen..

All he does is bomb it to Wallace pic will verify that and to top it off I score with 0:16 remaining in the 4th with 1 timeout to make the game 63-45 clearly I don't got a shot a winning but I attempt a onside kick in hopes to recover and make it not such an ass kicking.. Onside fails he recovers. Does he kneel it ABSOLUTELY not he pitches and runs for a 41yd TD.. When I message him "Really?????" his reply for tossing a 41yd pitch was "u was stll trying" my reply "there was 16sec left you welfare piece of shit." and to make stupidity even more unbelievable his reply "then y u onside kick it"

LIKE are you fucking kidding me!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!  Empty Re: Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!

Post by RVallee Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 am

Yeah, I was just looking at boxscores. 2 games have been played, and 3 out of the 4 teams have scored 66+ points. I mean, I realize it's a video game and all but c'mon, we're supposed to be a sim league, and lately it really doesn't seem very SIM around here, I have to be honest.

9 catches for 393 yards and 6 TD is just stupid. And I agree, kneel the damn ball.
RVallee
RVallee

Back to top Go down

Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!  Empty Re: Kev is a welfare halfbreed and I'm done with this shit!!

Post by Logan_Buckler Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 am

this being taken of
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoBears_ Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:29 am

It was a shit move to run up the score. As for all the scoring going on, at some point, the defense has to take some responsibility, its not all AI's fault.

Last edited by LetsGoBears_ on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
LetsGoBears_
LetsGoBears_

Back to top Go down

Post by Pya-Mustang86 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 am

I beat Browns 73-66 in OT, hell of a game. However, we each scored a defensive TD, and we each had a KR TD as well, he also returned another pick inside the 10 so you can say he had 1.5 pick 6's. Point being when you match two players who aren't known for their D up against one another, and they end up getting defensive, and special teams TD's you get crazy scores. He only had about 380 total yards, so he was scoring off from good field position, while I was relying on the big play lol.

But yes, burr needs to cut this shit out, probably the most unsim player I have played thus far this season. Lines Wallace in the slot and bombs it to him every play and more often or no he is matched up vs a LB or safety since he subs out his TE who is originally meant to be in the slot.
Pya-Mustang86
Pya-Mustang86

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 am

OI Mendthal isnt even his RB!
he tradded him to Colts
bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 am

nah stang.

the formation he runs is a legit formation in steelers play book.
i checked it myself because i was thinking the same as you.

if defensive assignments was in this game it would not be a big deal.

to bad tnx to EA you will have a safety/LB or your shittiest corner on wallace lol

Also mendy is still on his team because the trade could not go through in time orso.

Btw wallace has been putting up these stats since my game with him lol.
took you guys long enough to notice Rolling Eyes

Been saying that scores and stats have been out of line way before montes did his thing to , guess some have finally noticed it Rolling Eyes
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

btw nice TV rich boy Razz
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Lmao its only a 55" that i use as TV/Monitor lol
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 pm

XRunnerBSP wrote:Lmao its only a 55" that i use as TV/Monitor lol

wish i could use a big ass TV like that for gaming and as a monitor lol.

over here that shit be in the living room being occupied by the fam lol.

Razz Razz Razz Razz
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Haha well then i shouldn't tell ya that soon that TV will be pure monitor and a 80" becoming dedicated gaming monitor lol
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

you doing it bigg rich boy.

where my latin maid at lol
tru11
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTWOK9 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 pm

since when was name calling ok in this league? im offended. i broke 0 rules. and he left out the fact that on multiple possenions i kneeled it and punted because i was winning by more than 21 (wonder why he left that out) im just following the rules put in front of me i wasnt up by more than 21 when i scored at any point in the game and i stoped passing so dont act like i was running up the score

CJTWOK9

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoBears_ Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 am

It pisses me off when people complain without stating all the facts. Runner, not only was he kneeling and punting, but you kicking an onside when you know you have no chance of winning just so it doesnt seem like too much of a blowout didn't help. Kick the ball off, kev kneels, game over.
LetsGoBears_
LetsGoBears_

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am

Actually in my resignation PM I mentioned you kneeled it majority of the 2nd half, but that just proves my point even more.. YOU publicly just admitted you were kneeling majority of the 2nd half so why would you run a 41yd pitch with 16 seconds left but throughout the 2nd half you kneeled, punted and missed FGs?? oh wait that's right, you admitted in chat that you were trying to prove a point the rules are stupid. You deliberately pushed a grey area and YOU have been around long enough in this league to know running a 41yd run with 16s left when you could end the game is wrong and a total dick move.
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTWOK9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:06 am

LetsGoBears_ wrote:It pisses me off when people complain without stating all the facts. Runner, not only was he kneeling and punting, but you kicking an onside when you know you have no chance of winning just so it doesnt seem like too much of a blowout didn't help. Kick the ball off, kev kneels, game over.

thanks

CJTWOK9

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTWOK9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:07 am

XRunnerBSP wrote:Actually in my resignation PM I mentioned you kneeled it majority of the 2nd half, but that just proves my point even more.. YOU publicly just admitted you were kneeling majority of the 2nd half so why would you run a 41yd pitch with 16 seconds left but throughout the 2nd half you kneeled, punted and missed FGs?? oh wait that's right, you admitted in chat that you were trying to prove a point the rules are stupid. You deliberately pushed a grey area and YOU have been around long enough in this league to know running a 41yd run with 16s left when you could end the game is wrong and a total dick move.

and u admitted u was tanking the game

CJTWOK9

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 am

LGB: let me get this straight.. if your losing your gonna just give up regardless of long shot or not?
Even with leaving out the fact he was kneeling the 2nd half.. made it seem less bad.. add in the fact he was kneeling, punting and deliberately missing field goals then with 16 seconds left in a 63-45 game run a 41yard rushing TD when he had the option of going down before the endzone, sounds better or worse? With how I wrote it, it was a dick move you factor in his gameplay of kneeling, punting and missing field goals purposely throughout the 2nd half and then pulls that just shows it as beyond a dick move.
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by RVallee Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 am

Who cares if he Onside kicked it? LOL you're acting like it was somehow unsportsmanlike to Onside Kick when you're losing? Sure most of us probably wouldn't at that point, more than likely it was frustration over the Cheese Train Mike Wallace, but c'mon. Kneel the ball. You not only run a play, but a Toss play LOL.
RVallee
RVallee

Back to top Go down

Post by XRunnerBSP Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 am

You had no idea I was tanking till after I quit the league otherwise you'd of have NO idea I was tanking but regardless of tanking I am not gonna deliberately show I'm tanking like some have in the past in this league who make no effort once so ever to hide the fact they are tanking, When I tank I make a game of it not just sit back and hand the game off.

So the fact I was tanking had no effect on your decision to score a TD of 41yards with 16seconds left in the 4th quarter, cause I didn't reveal that information till after I retired from the league ingame.

XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post by bretty Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am

Tha Fuk!! Runner u quit?!

Mannnn

Why has every 1 lost their shit!!!!!
Sooo much aggression!!

Its like alot of you all don't give a fuck about this League and and no1 care how other people enjoy it!!!

We all need to re-Learn to take the good with the bad,
There are people on here who aren't as fun to play as others, But the Good games and enjoyment of team building outweighs the bad experience.

bretty
bretty

Back to top Go down

Post by arodgers12 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 am

bretty wrote:OI Mendthal isnt even his RB!
he tradded him to Colts
I thought he did Embarassed . We had trouble working out a trade for him, the CPU kept acting like a douche. He agree to trade him in the offseason for the Texans 1st.
arodgers12
arodgers12

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 am

Yeah; I thought you told trade was happening in offseason.

@Name Calling IT IS NOT ALLOWED ON FOURMS, Runner got a warning, but later had to resign because of a working sch.

@Burr-game punishments being handled.

Thank you all is fine moving on.
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum