Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal appology To everyone

3 posters

Go down

Formal appology To everyone Empty Formal appology To everyone

Post by montes Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 pm

I just want to appoligize to everyone involved in this league for my game against texasbomb and his saints. I know what i have done is in the rules to be declared not right. and for that i am sorry. My ep points were not any more than i usually get on any other game i have played. I am a passing team. I am specifically sorry to the commishes Logan, Stocks and MAni. I know alot of people are mad and pretty upset, and some others understand the situation. So to everyone i want to let you all know this will not happen again. And for those how are not aware yet but i have been given a 3game suspension and QB Matt Ryan has been given a 4 game suspension because of my actions. I know this was my first offense and because it was a big one i accept the punishment that has been handed down to me for logan and stocks. I talked to stocks about it in the chatbox for about an hour or so last night and everything has been taken care of. So i will be back week 1 of next season. Again i am very sorry for this incident and wont happen again. thanks

montes

Back to top Go down

Formal appology To everyone Empty Re: Formal appology To everyone

Post by Stocks Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Montes.Great work stepping up.This is great an shows that we are a great league.Stuff happens an to give a appolgy shows we made this league better.In past we had guys try to wreck the league an other just quit.You went the extra mile.From Stocks,Logan an Mani. Thank you
Stocks
Stocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan_Buckler Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Guys make mistakes it is admitting our faults that makes us respected and good again.

TY
Logan_Buckler
Logan_Buckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum