Gridirongamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else having this PROBLEM?

+4
Lord_Deniki
rhinocharge99
montes
Dryheave1
8 posters

Go down

Anybody else having this PROBLEM? Empty Anybody else having this PROBLEM?

Post by Dryheave1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 pm

You send your opponent an invite and when he tries to accept it he gets message saying, "GAME SESSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE"....so THEN I ask him to send the invite to me, and I get the same GOD DAMN message, "GAME SESSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE"

This is frustrating as hell, you can try and try. Rebooting, starting game over, NOTHING works..It doesn't happen every time just with certain opponents...It seems to be a CONNECTED CAREERS issue. Had opponent send me an invite to an UNRANKED game as a "test" and we were able to play with no problem.....If anybody knows a fix to this issue let me know, cause it's really pissing me off ! Mad Mad
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Anybody else having this PROBLEM? Empty Re: Anybody else having this PROBLEM?

Post by montes Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 pm

i havent had a prblem with that issue. So sorry cant help u

montes

Back to top Go down

Post by rhinocharge99 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

no probs here like that, only thing i get is you have to leave the CC to accept a CC game invite lol
rhinocharge99
rhinocharge99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

rhinocharge99 wrote:no probs here like that, only thing i get is you have to leave the CC to accept a CC game invite lol

right..I know that and I EXIT CC, hit R2 to see invite, Hit join, it goes to the game screen and then after about 5 seconds I get, "GAME SESSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE" message...I've checked the MADDEN FORUMS there are other people having the same exact issue, but nobody seems to know a fix. Like I said, it doesn't happen everytime but you never know when it will.
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Deniki Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

I havent had this problem. But I did get to the team select screen and was unable to hit X and accept to start the game last night.....First time ive seen that, i had to reboot my ps3 then it worked fine.
Lord_Deniki
Lord_Deniki

https://www.facebook.com/Deniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:27 pm

That's what makes it EVEN MORE frustrating... Many players HAVE NOT had this happen to them but it's happened to me quite a few times...To the point where the game had to be SIMMED then my next game I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL....I'm at my wits end... Mad Mad
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by RVallee Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 am

Never heard of this before. You may want to contact EA about it, either post on their forums over there, or I believe they have an internet help chat also. I'd probably go the chat route.
RVallee
RVallee

Back to top Go down

Post by nebestshooter Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:20 pm

i have not yet, but pretty sure it will happen Very Happy
nebestshooter
nebestshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Happened only one time, but the bug was excessive grievance
Mani
Mani
Admin
Admin

http://gridirongamers.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Mani wrote:Happened only one time, but the bug was excessive grievance

Yeah this is something different. This starts as SOON as you send the INVITE...It takes you to the matchup screen. You can see YOUR TEAM and pick playbook etc..but you don't see your opponent. THEN your opponent will message you and say he's getting message, "GAME SESSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE".....SO, you ask HIM to try sending invite, and the same thing happens to YOU... Mad Mad

Both myself and opponent have tried rebooting our PS3's...making sure updates are downloaded, reload game, etc..etc.. You name it we try it and nothing works. Like I said, this doesn't happen every time. It's happened to me twice. Once in each league I'm in...RIGHT NOW, it's happening with me and TEXASBOMB..looks like you're gonna have to SIM it.

Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by rascrush Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 am

seems like the issue is on your end from what i have read in both this league and are other league

rascrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryheave1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm

rascrush wrote:seems like the issue is on your end from what i have read in both this league and are other league

yeah..contacted EA support...I think I got it fixed. Had to delete files in Game Utility folder.. played last night with no problems....file probably got corrupted because of the Glitch where you shut off game and it reboots your PS3...I sign out of playstation network first now, THEN exit game....

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Having reviewed your mail, I understand that you are facing the error message when try to play the game in connected career mode. I agree all this must be bothering you. Please go through the following steps.

Please delete PS3 game data. This procedure will clear temporarily and downloadable files from the PS3 hard drive; some games may need to redownload patches or updates after the game data is removed.

Process:
Navigate to the Game section of the main menu.
Select Game Data Utility.
Highlight the game you are troubleshooting and press ?.
Select delete.
Restart the console.

If you are still facing the issue then please disable the media server connection.

The media server connection sometimes interferes with the PS3's ability to connect online, so temporarily disabling it is one of the best early troubleshooting steps available for the PS3.

Process:
Navigate to the Settings section of the main menu.
Select Network Settings.
Select Media Server Connection.
Select Disable.
Restart the conso
le.
Dryheave1
Dryheave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum